By José Enrique Amaro Soriano
Android es el sistema operativo de Google para smartphones, pills, y otros dispositivos móviles. En este libro se presentan, de una forma práctica, comprensible y concisa, los conceptos esenciales para desarrollar sus propias aplicaciones de Android, programando en lenguaje Java. El lector aprenderá a programar interfaces de usuario, entrada y salida de datos, lectura y escritura de ficheros, herramientas gráficas, gráficos interactivos, visualización de imágenes, reproducción de sonido, temas, recursos, procesos en history, diálogos de progreso, notificaciones, animaciones gráficas y simulaciones. Se incluye un apéndice Elementos de Java para el lector que no conozca el lenguaje de programación Java. Para lectores más avanzados, el libro se complementa con otro apéndice donde se introduce una completa aplicación científica para Android.
Todos los conceptos se introducen con ejemplos que consisten en programas sencillos ilustrando algún aspecto concreto de Android o de Java. Todos los ejemplos se acompañan con capturas de pantalla.
Este libro está dirigido a estudiantes, profesores y en basic al principiante con escasos o nulos conocimientos de Java que quiere escribir rápidamente sus propios programas. También al profesional que quiere iniciarse de forma rápida en el desarrollo de aplicaciones para Android.
José Enrique Amaro Sorinano es health practitioner en Ciencias Físicas y Profesor Titular de l. a. Universidad de Granada. Desarrolla su docencia e investigación en el departamento de Física Atómica, Molecular y Nuclear. Es investigador responsable del Grupo de Física Nuclear a Energías Intermedias y miembro del Instituto Carlos I de Física Teórica y Computacional. Actualmente imparte un curso de Programación de Android para Científicos en los angeles Escuela de Posgrado de los angeles Universidad de Granada.
By Shane Conder, Lauren Darcey
The start-to-finish consultant to Android software improvement: hugely up to date for the latest SDKs and developer techniques!
This booklet offers the entire updated info, proven code, and top practices you must create and marketplace profitable cellular apps with the newest types of Android. Drawing on their vast event with cellular and instant improvement, Lauren Darcey and Shane Conder disguise each step: suggestion, layout, coding, checking out, packaging, and supply. The authors introduce the Android platform, clarify the rules of powerful Android program layout, and current today’s top practices for crafting potent consumer interfaces. subsequent, they provide precise assurance of every key Android API, together with information garage, networking, telephony, location-based providers, multimedia, 3D images, and hardware.
Every bankruptcy of this version has been up to date for the most recent Android SDKs, instruments, utilities, and undefined. All pattern code has been overhauled and demonstrated on prime units from a number of businesses, together with HTC, Motorola, and ARCHOS. Many new examples were additional, together with whole new purposes. This new version additionally adds
- Nine new chapters overlaying net APIs, the Android NDK, extending software achieve, handling clients, facts synchronization, backups, complicated consumer enter, and extra
- Greatly increased insurance of Android happen records, content material services, app layout, and trying out
- New assurance of scorching issues like Bluetooth, gestures, voice acceptance, App Widgets, stay folders, dwell wallpapers, and international seek
- Updated 3D portraits programming insurance reflecting OpenGL ES 2.0
- An all-new bankruptcy on tackling cross-device compatibility concerns, from designing for the smallest telephones to the large new drugs hitting the industry
- Even extra information and tips to assist you layout, advance, and try out purposes for various units
- A new appendix jam-packed with Eclipse counsel and tricks
This publication is an fundamental source for each member of the Android improvement staff: software program builders with all degrees of cellular event, crew leaders and venture managers, testers and QA experts, software program architects, or even marketers.
By Bob LeVitus
A full-color listing of must-have iPhone and iPod contact apps!
The App shop permits you to browse and obtain millions of functions that have been constructed with the iPhone SDK and released via Apple. the recognition of iPhone and iPod contact apps is exploding and this convenient advisor is helping you style during the tens of millions of accessible apps so that you can locate those which are excellent for you.
Packed with assistance and tips on how you can utilize every one app, this ebook escorts you thru an enormous number of apps after which is helping you cut down the main crucial and such a lot pleasing apps in your wishes and pursuits. you will come upon striking apps in enterprise, schooling, leisure, finance, cooking, nutrients, video games, healthcare, information, song, social networking, information, climate, and more.
- Helps you style throughout the tens of hundreds of thousands of accessible apps for the iPhone and iPod contact so that you can locate what’s correct for you
- Shares designated advice and methods for benefiting from the apps that attract you
- Shows you various apps within the fields of climate, information, images, cooking, leisure, enterprise, schooling, healthcare, social networking, activities, and more
- Presents details within the basic yet enjoyable language that defines the For Dummies series
With Incredible iPhone Apps For Dummies, you will discover find out how to rejoice, get extra performed, and utilize your iPhone or iPod touch.
By Ken Yarmosh
even if you are a marketer, clothier, developer, entrepreneur, product supervisor, or simply a person with a different concept, App Savvy explains each step within the strategy, with instructions for making plans an effective proposal, attractive clients early and infrequently, constructing your app, and launching it with a bang. writer Ken Yarmosh information a confirmed approach for constructing profitable apps, and offers a number of interviews with the App Store's so much favourite publishers.
- Learn in regards to the App shop and the way Apple's cellular units functionality
- Follow directions for vetting and learning app rules
- Validate your rules with clients -- and create an app they're going to be keen about
- Assemble your improvement crew, comprehend bills, and identify a manageable method
- Build your advertising and marketing plan when you increase your program
- Test your operating app generally sooner than filing it to the App shop
- Assess your app's functionality and retain capability dealers engaged and enthusiastic
Three Myths approximately development iPad/iPhone Apps
1. Being Artistically or Technically Challenged Makes You Useless
Roughly 30-40% of your app is set considering together with gaining knowledge of, a disciplined method of chatting with strength consumers approximately your inspiration, and "mocking" your app in effortless to take advantage of software program instruments. no matter if you do not know how you can layout or advance an app, there is a lot to do ahead of officially construction it.
2. it truly is very unlikely to discover humans to construct an App
Today, there are mobile-specific assets to be had, with the intention to make discovering those who might help construct your app a lot more uncomplicated. And figuring out the proper inquiries to ask will let you be transparent approximately how a lot your app will expense and the way lengthy it is going to take to build.
3. advertising happens as soon as the App is Available
Starting your advertising previous may also help improvement and vice versa. Following definitely the right steps to begin constructing and advertising and marketing your app while will make your app significantly extra profitable as soon as it launches.
By Tim Duckett
Pro iOS desk and assortment perspectives with Swift takes a task-oriented concentration to help you whilst imposing custom-made desk perspectives or assortment perspectives. It’s a good reference and customization cookbook even as, helpful for novices in addition to intermediate builders. you will methods to create desk and assortment perspectives for numerous reveal varieties, together with the hot Watch, utilizing the hot rapid programming language. yet this e-book does not depart the Objective-C programmer in the back of -- you are going to additionally locate code samples for Objective-C.
If you’re an iOS app developer, likelihood is you’ll be utilizing desk perspectives and now assortment perspectives on your improvement initiatives. desk perspectives are the bread and butter of iOS apps. With them, you could create every little thing from the best of lists to completely tricked-out consumer interfaces, and the chances are even larger now with Watch glances and a bigger number of monitor sizes.
Table perspectives and assortment perspectives are one of the most advanced elements present in UIKit. whereas utilizing them for dull common person interfaces is sort of easy, customizing them can develop into particularly difficult.
- Covers the whole desk View and assortment View APIs intensive
- Covers customization and function themes intensive
- Task-oriented reference with a number of degrees of detail
What you’ll learn
- The anatomy of tables and cells
- The layout styles that powers desk perspectives and assortment perspectives
- How to create and configure desk perspectives and assortment perspectives
- How to customise each final little element of the view
- Advanced suggestions and tips for functionality and killer consumer interfaces
- The most recent updates in iOS 7 and the way to take advantage of them
Who this ebook is for
The booklet is for iOS builders who have to customise desk perspectives and assortment perspectives. the knowledge is split into a number of layers of aspect. whereas the ebook covers advanced customization themes and person interplay concepts, it offers the elemental fundamentals wanted for personalisation. either rookies and intermediate builders will locate nice price during this booklet as a priceless reference, to hand to quick refresh their wisdom at any given time.
With seventy five in-depth chapters, over 800 pages and greater than forty seven instance app tasks (including the resource code) this ebook offers every little thing you want to effectively boost and installation Android apps utilizing Android Studio.
absolutely up to date for Android Studio 2.2 and Android 7, the objective of this booklet is to coach the talents essential to strengthen Android dependent purposes utilizing the Android Studio built-in improvement setting (IDE) and the Android 7 software program improvement package (SDK).
starting with the fundamentals, this booklet presents an overview of the stairs essential to arrange an Android improvement and trying out atmosphere. an outline of Android Studio is incorporated protecting components reminiscent of software home windows, the code editor and the structure Editor device. An advent to the structure of Android is by means of an in-depth examine the layout of Android functions and person interfaces utilizing the Android Studio atmosphere.
extra complicated subject matters similar to database administration, content material companies and intents also are lined, as are contact monitor dealing with, gesture attractiveness, digicam entry and the playback and recording of either video and audio. This version of the ebook additionally covers printing, transitions and cloud-based dossier garage.
The techniques of fabric layout also are lined intimately, together with using floating motion buttons, Snackbars, tabbed interfaces, card perspectives, navigation drawers and collapsing toolbars.
as well as overlaying normal Android improvement recommendations, the e-book additionally comprises Google Play particular themes comparable to enforcing maps utilizing the Google Maps Android API, in-app billing and filing apps to the Google Play Developer Console.
the major new positive aspects of Android Studio and Android 7 also are coated intimately together with the hot structure editor, the ConstraintLayout classification, direct answer notifications, Firebase distant notifications and multi-window help.
Chapters additionally conceal complicated beneficial properties of Android Studio reminiscent of Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct versions to focus on a number of Android machine varieties from a unmarried venture code base.
Assuming you have already got a few Java programming adventure, are able to obtain Android Studio and the Android SDK, have entry to a home windows, Mac or Linux approach and concepts for a few apps to strengthen, you're ready to get started.
The pro programmer’s Deitel® consultant to cellphone and capsule app improvement utilizing Android™ 6 and Android Studio Billions of apps were downloaded from Google Play™! This booklet delivers every little thing you must commence constructing nice apps fast and getting them released on Google Play™. The e-book makes use of an app-driven approach–each new know-how is mentioned within the context of 8 absolutely coded and confirmed Android apps, whole with syntax shading, code highlighting, code walkthroughs and pattern outputs. Apps you’ll boost contain:
- Welcome App
- Cannon video game
- Tip Calculator
- climate Viewer
- Flag Quiz
- Twitter® Searches
- tackle Book
Practical, Example-Rich assurance of:
- Android 6, Android Studio: Gradle™, Vector Asset Studio, topic Editor
- Material layout App Templates and Themes
- AppCompat Library, Android layout help Library, RecyclerView, FloatingActionButton, TextInputLayout
- Material layout Elevation and Icons
- REST net Services/JSON, Threading, SQLite™ Database, Android 6 Permissions
- Cursors, Loaders, ContentProviders
- Supporting quite a few monitor Sizes/Resolutions
- Accessibility, Internationalization
- Activities, Fragments, Intents, Preferences
- GUIs, Layouts, Menus, source documents, occasions, Touch/Gesture Processing, photos, Audio, images, Animation
- Immersive Mode, PrintHelper
- Google Play™ shop, App Publishing, Pricing, advertising and marketing, In-App advertisements, In-App Billing, digital items and more
- Download code examples
- For details on Deitel’s Dive Into® sequence programming education classes, stopover at www.deitel.com/training or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the Deitels on Facebook® at facebook.com/DeitelFan, Twitter® at @deitel, Google+™ at google.com/+DeitelFan, LinkedIn® at bit.ly/DeitelLinkedIn, YouTube™ at youtube.com/DeitelTV
- Subscribe to the Deitel ® Buzz e-mail publication at www.deitel.com/newsletter/ subscribe.html
About This booklet
The first-generation Android telephones have been published in October 2008. As of June 2015, Android had 82.8% of the worldwide cellphone industry percentage, in comparison to 13.9% for Apple and 2.6% for Microsoft (http:// www.idc.com/prodserv/smartphone-os-market-share.jsp). Billions of apps were downloaded from Google Play and a couple of billion Android units have been shipped around the globe in 2014 (http://www.cnet.com/news/android-shipments-exceed- 1-billion-for-first-time-in-2014/). The possibilities for Android app builders are enormous.
This e-book offers modern computing applied sciences for pro software program builders. on the center of the ebook is the Deitel app-driven approach–concepts are provided within the context of whole operating Android apps, instead of utilizing code snippets. The advent and app attempt drives in the beginning of every bankruptcy express a number of pattern executions. The book’s resource code is obtainable at http://www.deitel.com/books/AndroidFP3.
The apps during this booklet have been rigorously designed to introduce you to key Android gains and APIs. You’ll quick research every thing you must begin construction Android apps–beginning with a test-drive of the top Calculator app in bankruptcy 1, then construction one new app in each one of Chapters 2 via nine. by the point you achieve bankruptcy 10, you’ll manage to create your personal apps for submission to Google Play and different app marketplaces. You’ll grasp the Google Play submission approach, together with importing your apps. You’ll make a decision even if to promote your apps or supply them at no cost, and marketplace them through social media and monetize them with in-app advertisements, in-app billing, digital items and more.
By Neal Goldstein, Jon Manning, Paris Buttfield-Addison
Here's the news on development and advertising nice video games for the iPhone and iPad!
The iPhone and iPad are the preferred techno-gadgets out there at the present time, and video games for it are even warmer. that can assist you make the most of the fad, this ebook indicates what it takes to create a superb iPhone and iPad online game and the way to get it into the App Store.
Neal Goldstein, chief of an iPhone app startup corporation, and his co-authors assist you to construct a online game that may promote, contain caliber snap shots, marketplace your video game during the App shop, and extra. even if you are a programming beginner or an skilled developer trying to input the sport marketplace, this is the best way to get going.
- Games for the iPhone are one of the most well liked apps in Apple's App Store
- Learn to construct video game functions – from commencing to end
- Written via winning cellular app builders, this consultant starts with tips to start, together with downloading the SDK and filling your toolbox
- Covers programming with Objective-C and Cocoa, what makes a very good online game, photographs, and growing solid cellular apps
- Explains find out how to marketplace your video game during the App Store
iPhone and iPad online game improvement For Dummies can commence you on a enjoyable pastime or a profitable career.
Note: Apple's iOS SDK instruments are just available on Intel-powered Mac and MacBook devices.
Creating iPhone Apps with Cocoa contact: The Mini lacking handbook walks you thru constructing your first iPhone App and introduces you for your programming environments and instruments: Cocoa contact, Interface Builder, Xcode, and the Objective-C programming language. if you are a Java or C developer, this publication is your quick tune to App improvement.
This booklet is customized from elements of iPhone App improvement: The lacking Manual.
Build Android 6 fabric layout Apps which are Stunningly appealing, useful, and Intuitive
As Android improvement has matured and grown more and more aggressive, builders have famous the an important value of excellent layout. With fabric layout, Google brought its such a lot radical visible alterations ever, and made potent layout much more crucial. Android 6 and the layout aid library proceed to push cellular layout forward.
In Android person Interface layout, moment Edition, best Android developer and person adventure (UX) suggest Ian G. Clifton exhibits tips to mix unparalleled usability and notable appearance. Clifton is helping you construct apps that new clients can be triumphant with immediately: apps that leverage clients’ prior event past adventure, replicate platform conventions, and not try out their endurance.
You won’t desire any layout adventure: Clifton walks you thru the total method, from wireframes and flowcharts to accomplished apps with polished animations and complex compositing. You’ll locate hands-on case reports and broad downloadable pattern code, together with whole accomplished apps.
• combine fabric layout into backward suitable Android 6 apps
• comprehend perspectives, the construction blocks of Android person interfaces
• utilize wireframes and conceptual prototypes
• observe user-centered layout throughout
• grasp the necessities of typography and iconography
• Use customized subject matters and kinds for constant visuals
• deal with inputs and scrolling
• Create attractive transition animations
• Use complex parts like spans and snapshot caches
• paintings with the canvas, colour filters, shaders, and snapshot compositing
• mix a number of perspectives into effective customized components
• customise perspectives to fulfill exact drawing or interplay requirements
• Maximize downloads by way of designing compelling app shop assets
Step by way of step, this consultant bridges the space among Android builders and architects, so that you can collaborate on world-class app designs...or do all of it yourself!
“This well-presented, easy-to-grasp e-book will get to the guts of Android person Interface layout. definitely worth the interpreting time!”
--Dr. Adam Porter, collage of Maryland, Fraunhofer heart for Experimental software program Engineering
"Ian's grab of Android is amazing, and this ebook is a smart learn for any developer or clothier. i have for my part labored on 30+ Android purposes, and that i used to be studying new suggestions with each chapter."
--Cameron Banga, Lead dressmaker, 9magnets, LLC